Every day a rubber dinghy leaves from San Teodoro with an expert helmsman who has lived these stretches of coast since he was a child, assisted by a dolphin scholar who will lead you in a conscious way into this paradise of life, colors and history.
– departure from Cala Girgolu, first swim stop at the turtle beach,
– short stop at the proratora cave,
– stop on the island of molara, at the natural pools of molara,
– Tavolara stop where there will be the opportunity to visit the island
– short stop at the Chrisso wreck